Vai al contenuto
Accedi per seguire   
gsol

Calciopoli & Scommessopoli In English

2002 messaggi

Moggi can understand rant from Inter Milan coach Mourinho

Disgraced former Juventus director Luciano Moggi says he can understand Inter Milan coach Jose Mourinho's rantings.

"Mourinho is afraid of losing the championship. In the end the team will win because it is superior to the others," shrugged Moggi.

"This is football: there are wars among the clubs that have nothing to do with the referees.

"The leaders of Juve are silent because they are nice and educated. They are silent and staying cool, so in the meantime Inter wins and becomes a team no-one likes."

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
2002 messaggi

Juventus chief Secco confident Moggi now forgotten

Juventus chief Alessio Secco believes he's now emerged from the shadow of Luciano Moggi.

He said: "The fact that we do not talk anymore about him makes me think that my acceptance is finally complete.

"This discourse is now closed, I think only of doing my job without care of slander."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

logo_hp.png

Zlatan Ibrahimovic: Give Revoked Scudetti Back To Juventus

The big hitman is backing Juve's ambition to have the titles which were taken away from them handed back...

Inter striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic is urging the Italian authorities to hand back Juventus the Scudetti that were revoked as a result of the Calciopoli scandal.

The Bianconeri had two titles taken away from them following the investigation into the match-fixing scandal. Ibrahimovic left the club for Inter as a result, but despite his current allegiance to the Nerazzurri, he believes that Juve deserve those Scudetti.

"Juventus' Scudetti? Buffon is right to demand them back and I will do the same," Ibrahimovic told GQ magazine.

"Even though I play at Inter those Scudetti are mine. It's no joke as we worked hard and made great sacrifices to win them. I don't care about the rest (Calciopoli) and what happened after."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Guest Luigi Daniele
0 messaggi

:blink:

Bravo, Zlatan!

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi
:blink:

Bravo, Zlatan!

He just think to himself so he'll be able to say he won 4 (maybe 5) scudetti in Italy. :sisi:

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Guest Luigi Daniele
0 messaggi
He just think to himself so he'll be able to say he won 4 (maybe 5) scudetti in Italy. :sisi:

Without question. The other traitors have said nothing (recently), though.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
2002 messaggi

Moggi's return in football it's impossible, but in Italy...

calciomercato.com

There is a rumor that Luciano Moggi, the former Juventus manager notorious for the scandal of Calciopoli, might return to the world of football as shareholder of Bologna FC.

Daniele Vidal, one of the leading experts in football law in Italy told calciomercato: "No, it is not possible for him to return with an official role either in football or in a club. As a consultant? Yes, only if he does it for free, otherwise I do not understand how Bologna could hire him".

Moggi said he helped the Menarini family to find new capital: "This is another story

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

logo_hp.png

Luciano Moggi: I Was Just Juventus' Guardian In Calciopoli

Moggi continues to deny that he has done anything wrong, insisting he was only protecting his club...

Former Juventus general director Luciano Moggi has spoken once again about the Calciopoli scandal which erupted in 2006, and for which he is currently under trial.

Moggi believes that others were behind this to remove him from football and stop the Bianconeri's success in Serie A, which they had dominated until then.

"That trial will prove that I was just a guardian, and there was no organised crime," declared the former transfer guru to Radio Padania.

"I only tried to learn, it will be read in the interceptions."

Juventus were relegated and had league titles stripped off after intercepted phone calls - in which Moggi was heard talking to referee designators as well as referees - came to light in 2006.

Moggi has always denied that he manipulated match results. The trial is currently being held in Naples.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

logo_hp.png

Luciano Moggi Had Signed Cristiano Ronaldo & Steven Gerrard.

Calciopoli Was Invented! - Former Coach Gigi Maifredi

A former Juve coach has spoken and some shocking revelations have been uncovered...

Former Juventus coach Gigi Maifredi claims Luciano Moggi was on the precipice of signing Cristiano Ronaldo and Steven Gerrard while he was a director at the club. The Italian also believes Calciopoli was invented to ruin the success enjoyed by the Bianconeri.

Maifredi was coach during the early 1990's and after years in the shadows, he has emerged with some striking revelations.

"Calciopoli? It's best to put a veil over this. But let me tell you this, Moggi and Giraudo had already bought Gerrard and Cristiano Ronaldo," Maifredi told RadioErre2 programme "Tutti Pazzi Per La Juve".

"The foundations for a Bianconeri dominion had been laid down and it would have lasted for at least 20 years. Instead certain people invented a scandal in order to kill such a strong team."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

logo_hp.png

Giancarlo Abete: There Is No New Calciopoli

.bah

The head of Italian Calcio has rubbished claims of a new scandal in Serie A...

Italian FA (FIGC) President Giancarlo Abete has razed suggestions that a new wave of Calciopoli could rip through Serie A.

Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis claimed he feared a "new Calciopoli" on the horizon after a number of refereeing decisions went against his side. Most recently the Azzurri were denied a clear penalty against Parma on Sunday.

However, Abete has moved to cut a line of denial through De Laurentiis' comments.

"I heard what De Laurentiis said. He was just upset, that's all," Abete told Il Corriere Dello Sport.

"The Napoli president just expressed an opinion in relation to referees and his team, nothing more.

"Everyone makes criticisms but we need to be careful not to exaggerate and speak about something which does not exist."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

logo_hp.png

Luciano Moggi: Calciopoli Was A Conspiracy & An Invention

& I Have The Proof

The former Juve man has spoken about "an invented scandal that never existed" in relation to Calciopoli...

Former Juventus director Luciano Moggi has dropped a bombshell, claiming Calciopoli never existed and that it was an invention to erode the level of success enjoyed by the club.

The 2006 scandal rocked Italian football. Juventus had two Scudetti revoked and were sent to Serie B. Moggi received a lengthy ban from the game for his part.

But, over three years on, Moggi has spoken publicly about the scandal, claiming it was all a big invention.

"What is Calciopoli? Calciopoli is just errors made by referees. Errors that have always existed," he told Radio Kiss Kiss.

"The truth is that Calciopoli never existed. It exists only in the minds of the people who wanted to bring this thing forwards.

"The proof is in the trial that took place in Turin. Juventus were acquitted of any wrong doing - that says it all. The facts do not exist.

"Calciopoli was born because the club did not defend us. Referees make mistakes."

Moggi also used episodes from certain decisions by referees this season to further underline his point.

"Up until now the presidents of clubs used to speak about having good faith, then De Laurentiis, Zamparini, the Bologna president Menarini and Jose Mourinho all complain and speak about Calciopoli," he continued.

"Now that so many refs are making massive errors, everyone has started to complain."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

logo_hp.png

Coppola: Calciopoli? Inter Cheated As Well

Former Serie A linesman has uncovered some sensational revelations...

Rosario Coppola, a former linesman in Serie A, has accused Inter of trying to influence referees as the Calcipoli trial in Naples uncovers more shock revelations.

Coppola told judges at Friday's hearing that Inter tried to use their powers to influence him so he could downplay an incident where Ivan Cordoba had punched an oppenent during a game against Venezia.

"I was told that the people from the disciplinary panel would be calling me to give evidence regarding Cordoba," Coppola told the court, as reported by Tuttosport.

Inter had complained, claiming it was push, not a punch. I was told that Inter were an important club, and that I should alter the facts of the incident. I refused to do that and as a result, I never saw Serie A again.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

imagegoalcomconcept2sub.jpg

Luciano Moggi: Inter Also Cheated In Calciopoli

The former Juve man claims Inter showed their hand in Calciopoli...

Former Juventus director Luciano Moggi has hit back at Inter chief executive Ernesto Paolillo after his Calciopoli comments.

Last week, Paolillo spoke about the sentences that were handed out to a number of people including Antonio Giraudo, the former Juventus director. He said the result of the trial in Naples, where Giraudo was given a three year jail term, explained Juve's dominance over Inter pre-Calciopoli.

"The sentence shows that we lost many Scudetti in strange ways and it shows that what used to be said is true," Paolillo told the press last week.

Moggi has now responded to the Nerazzurri. He claims Inter also played a part in the 2006 scandal after Rosario Coppola claimed the club called up referees and linesman in relation to the Ivan Cordoba incident.

"These people [Paolillo] speak out while knowing what they are saying, but the reality is going against them," Moggi told Radio Erre.

"Two weeks ago the linesman Coppola showed how Inter pressured people so that Cordoba didn't receive a ban. Pressuring means making phone calls, calls that Inter did a number of times - this was also confirmed by former referee designators.

"It's just a shame that these phone calls just disappeared, of course. Telecom Italia was not owned by Juventus, but by Inter.

"And lets not speak about Guido Rossi. He took away Juventus' Scudetti and gave them to Inter. Then what does he do? Goes to work for FIAT. What more can I say?

"I am the only one who has been defending Juventus." :sisi:

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Luciano Moggi: Calciopoli Never Existed

The Italian says that Calciopoli was made up to oust him and Juventus...

Mar 1, 2010

Luciano Moggi, the former Juventus director, insists Calciopoli was all made up to oust him and his successful club from enjoying dominance.

Moggi, who is serving a ban from football, claims that there are more controversies regarding referees now, compared to when he was in charge at Juventus.

"Like I said in 2006 when I was kicked out, football has now become all Milanese," he told Sette Gol.

"This confirms that Calciopoli never existed because today there are more errors in football than ever before.

"This is a new football following plots of who cries the most.

"Only Milan director Adriano Galliani says to tone things down because he doesn't need anything. But, three months ago he had prepared a dossier of referees to take to the authorities."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Emerson: Juventus Had Two Scudetti Stolen

The former Juventus man is adamant that he won the Scudetti fairly...

Mar 8, 2010

Former Juventus midfielder Emerson still believes the two Calciopoli-revoked Scudetti were won fairly and on the pitch.

The Brazilian won two Scudetti with the Old Lady, one of which was revoked, and the other handed to Inter after the Calciopoli trials.

Yet Emerson claims there was no match-fixing scandal, and he has defended the club.

"I am a champion and I feel like one, and no trial can ever take this away from me," Emerson told Italian TV programme "Studio Stadio".

"I spent two splendid years at Juventus and of those two Scudetti, we won them on the pitch beacause we were by far better than anyone, and everyone knows this.

"We did not need anything, and nothing was given to us."

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Calciopoli: Evidence Of Inter Phonecalls

Mysteriously Goes Missing!!!

Luciano Moggi's defence raise questions over alleged missing evidence involving Inter...

Mar 24, 2010

There has been another twist in the Calciopoli trial after new allegations regarding missing evidence came to light in the Tribunal of Naples, according to La Stampa.

It centres around alleged phone calls between former referee designator Paolo Bergamo, his secretary and Inter.

The court was told how Bergamo and his secretary spoke about a telephone call involving Inter president Massimo Moratti over a dinner he had organised in March 2005 to talk about refereeing problems he had become concerned with.

There was also an alleged phone call between Moratti and Bergamo.

But, when Luciano Moggi's defence team questioned Carabinieri chief investigator Colonel Auricchio, who was tasked with leading the 2006 investigation, he couldn't give an answer as to where evidence regarding these alleged phone calls had ended up.

The court heard that, despite the investigation, there was no trace of the evidence in relation to calls between Moratti, Bergamo and his secretary, and that it had gone missing suspiciously.

Suspicions as to the whereabouts of the evidence have been raised by Moggi's lawyers, who were keen to get an answer as to why the tapes could not be found.

The trial continues.

Many will remember Juventus had two Scudetti revoked in 2006 when the scandal came to light. Moggi also received a ban from the game which ends in the summer of 2011.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Calciopoli: Evidence Of Inter & Milan
Referee Phonecalls Shows Up

Inter and Milan have been accused of allegedly calling referees after new evidence
surfaced in relation to the ongoing Calciopoli proceedings in Naples, claims Tuttosport...

Mar 31, 2010

New evidence of phonecalls between Inter, Milan and referee designators has come to light at the Calciopoli trial in Naples, according to Tuttosport.

The pro-Juventus paper claims Luciano Moggi's lawyers have been sifting their way through hundreds of hours of recordings, in which they discovered that both Inter and Milan had allegedly called match referee designators Paolo Bergamo and Pierluigi Pairetto over the course of the 2004-05 season.

It is alleged the then Inter president Giacinto Facchetti and current patron Massimo Moratti made a series of phone calls to Bergamo complaining in relation to referee mistakes.

And Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani is alleged to have made a number of calls to Bergamo during the week leading up to the Milan-Juventus clash of that season. That game would decide the eventual Scudetto winners with Juventus claiming the honours, but the title was later revoked following the sporting Calciopoli trial in 2006.

At the previous hearing, the court heard how evidence had gone missing during investigations, but it seems that has now reappeared.

In the ongoing trial at the Tribunal of Naples, Moggi is accused of conditioning referees over the course of that season, but his legal team allege other clubs were involved.

The case continues.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Settlement Reached Between Moggi & Moratti

Over Defamation Case

Both men have agreed to drop libel cases against each other in a court settlement...

Apr 1, 2010

Luciano Moggi and Massimo Moratti have reached a court settlement in relation to a Calciopoli-related defamation case.

La Repubblica reports Moggi's and Moratti's lawyers reached the settlement before Judge Aldo Scivicco in the court of Rome at a hearing on Thursday.

Moratti had accused Moggi of libel following an interview the former Juventus man gave La Repubblica on July 17, 2006 amid the Calciopoli scandal. Words published by the paper were considered defamatory by Moratti, who launched legal proceedings against the former director.

But the court heard how, in 2007, Moratti had given L'Espresso an interview in which he allegedly made defamatory statements against Moggi, who then began proceedings to sue Moratti for

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Roma Could Be Awarded 2005-06 Scudetto

As Christian Vieri Demands Inter's Title Be Revoked

Could the 2005-06 Scudetto be moving on again to Rome?

Apr 2, 2010

Former Inter star Christian Vieri has asked the federal prosecutors of the Italian Football Federation (FIGC) to remove the club's 2005-06 Scudetto title, according to La Repubblica.

The 36-year-old's request is based on his claim of being a victim of espionage, alleging that the club were spying on him. The situation also involves a civil case against Inter and telecommunications company Telecom Italia.

Massimo Moratti's club were awarded the 2005-06 title after it was stripped from Juventus in the wake of the Calciopoli scandal.

If Vieri is successful, the Scudetto from 2006 is likely to be awarded to Roma, who moved up to second in the standings from fourth after Milan also suffered a heavy points penalty.

The preliminary hearings regarding the matter are underway in Milan.

Vieri, with the assistance of lawyer Daniele Buongiorno, says Inter breached article 18 of the Code of Sporting Justice, which states that a violation of the statute or federal rules by a club will result in the non-assignment or withdrawal of a champion status in Italy.

The former Italian international last played for Atalanta in the 2008-09 season, but constant injuries took their toll on the striker and he was never able to replicate his impressive goal-scoring form after leaving Inter in 2005. A move to play in Brazil collapsed late last year.

Vieri's demands are certain to cause shockwaves through the whole of Italy, as Calciopoli is already a very controversial subject, with many Calcio fans divided over the role Inter, Moratti and Telecom Italia played in the scandal.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Either Everyone Is Guilty Or Innocent - Luciano Moggi

Moggi has argued his innocence as the Calciopoli trial continues...

Apr 3, 2010

Former Juventus director Luciano Moggi has commented on the on-going Calciopoli trial at the Tribunal of Naples after evidence of phone calls between Inter and referee designators came to light.

Moggi's legal team have been sifting through phone conversations in which they claim involved Inter president Massimo Moratti, and the then-referee designator Paolo Bergamo in 2006.

The court has heard how Moggi had been accused of violating article 1 of the sporting code in Italy, but he claims the new evidence has turned the tables.

"The thing is simple. Either everyone is innocent, or everyone is guilty. In this case, I think everyone is innocent," he told ANSA.

"Maybe people didn't expect this reality. I invite everyone to reflect. In anycase I am waiting for the judicicial evaluation and I am tranquil. I don't want to say anything else."

"People accused me of violating article 1 of loyalty, but I ask myself, the football federation (FIGC) and the tribunal of Naples why hasn't the same thing happened to Moratti who also spoke to the designator?"

The trial in Naples continues.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

We Will Prove That Calciopoli

Never Existed - Luciano Moggi's Lawyer

Moggi's legal team has said they will prove Calciopoli's non-existence

Apr 6, 2010

Luciano Moggi's lawyer Paolo Trofino claims he has evidence to prove that Calciopoli never existed and he will present it at the next hearing on April 13 at the Tribunal of Naples.

Moggi's legal team said there is evidence in relation to alleged phone calls between Inter and referee designators during the 2005-06 season.

And Trofino says he is fighting to prove that the 2006 Calcio scandal was non-existent.

He told Radio Erre 2: "On April 13 we will show that Calciopoli never existed. We are at the point of showing its non-existence because the so called 'dome' was born from an inconsistent concept.

"I will not say more, because I cannot discuss courtroom things with the media."

Juventus had two Scudetti revoked following the 2006 sporting trial into Calciopoli.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Inter Would Have Been Punished During Calciopoli

Had New Evidence Been Available - Lawyer Piero Sandulli

A new trial into the legal process that stripped Juve of two Scudetti could be opened...

Apr 7, 2010

The FIGC (Italian FA) are deciding whether to re-open the sporting trial of Calciopoli which resulted in Juventus having two Scudetti revoked after new evidence at the criminal trial in Naples came to light.

Goal.com Italia reports FIGC president Giancarlo Abete and attorney Stefano Palazzi have met to discuss whether the 2006 trial can be reopened in light of the evidence which involves allged phone calls between Inter and referee designators.

Lawyer Tito Lucrezio Millela will present his case to the court on April 13 to see whether a new trial can be established.

The main point that has been underlined is that those clubs and individuals who were punished during the original trial cannot have their sentences quashed by the new trial if it does take place.

Meanwhile, lawyer Piero Sandulli, who presided over the original sporting trial in 2006 claims Inter would have also been punished had this new evidence been discovered then.

"With these new recordings we would have also punished Inter back then," Sandulli told Tuttosport.

"I don't think other sentences would have changed, but we would have had other subjects at the table."

Sandulli was president of the federal court at the time of the 2006 trial in which the original hearings into the sporting trial took place.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Juventus Confident That New Calciopoli Investigation

Will Ensure Justice Is Served

The Bianconeri are hoping new evidence comes to light and are demanding 'equal treatment' this time around...

Apr 7, 2010

Juventus have released a statement on their official website discussing the new information from the Calciopoli trial in Naples.

Allegedly, wiretaps have implicated Inter in the 2006 scandal as well and the Nerazzurri could face punishment if the investigation is re-opened.

La Vecchia Signora are willing to cooperate in any way possible and are hopeful that any new rulings handed out will affect everyone equally.

"In full compliance with related activities and processes, Juventus will carefully, with its legal team, examine any new evidence that is introduced during the proceedings underway in Naples, in order to ensure, as always, the most careful protection of the club's history and fans," read the statement.

"Juventus is confident that the institutions and organisations of justice will ensure equal treatment for all, just as the club demanded in 2006."

Luciano Moggi has recently stated that either 'everyone is guilty, or everyone is innocent' regarding Calciopoli, while his lawyer has vowed to prove that the scandal never existed.

Former Italian international Christian Vieri has also pointed his finger at Inter recently, claiming the club should be stripped of their 2005-06 Scudetto, awarded during the original Calciopoli investigation, for spying on him.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Juventus Scudetti Were Won On Pitch - Fabio Capello

Capello is certain Juventus won the two revoked Scudetti fairly...

Apr 8, 2010

Fabio Capello insists the two Scudetti he helped Juventus to win came from hard work on the pitch rather than through Calciopoli.

Capello guided the Bianconeri to two domestic titles in 2004-05 and 2005-06. They were later revoked with the latter being handed over to Inter.

But with new investigations regarding Calciopoli coming to light, the Italian FA is thinking about reopening the sporting trial of 2006 which stripped Juve of their titles.

Capello insists he won those Scudetti fair and square.

"I have said it on more than one occassion that those two Scudetti were won on the pitch," he told Tuttosport.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
130784 messaggi

Massimo Moratti Slams Juventus' Calciopoli Statement

Inter president has hit back following Juventus' statement demanding justice in relation to Calciopoli...

Apr 8, 2010

Inter president Massimo Moratti has taken a swipe at Juventus after they released a statement regarding the Calciopoli trial in Naples.

"In full compliance with related activities and processes, Juventus will carefully, with its legal team, examine any new evidence that is introduced during the proceedings underway in Naples, in order to ensure, as always, the most careful protection of the club's history and fans," read the statement.

"Juventus is confident that the institutions and organisations of justice will ensure equal treatment for all, just as the club demanded in 2006."

New evidence at the trial has seen allegations of phone calls between Inter and referee designator Paolo Bergamo in 2006 come to light.

Reports suggest Inter could be stripped of the title they were handed after the 2006 sporting trial into the scandal.

But Moratti has not taken Juve's statement lightly and he has wasted no time in responding to it.

"I think this statement has come from external pressure from the fans. If all this came from Juventus and their directors then it would be a way of not accepting responsibility. We need to understand the damage that has been done because it's always easy to blame fans. I have not had a clear thought on all of this, but I can say that it is absurd," Moratti told La Repubblica. .asd.dsa

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti