Condividi su altri siti
6168 messaggi

Cavolo, come me @@

Chiss

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
4 messaggi

Sorry to type in English hopefully somebody can translate.

I am a Manchester United fan and was at the game today, I just wanted to say thank you to Juventus it was great to see United and Juve playing at Old Trafford again. We always feel a link to Juventus because of our contests in the nineties and Del Piero is one of our favourite foreign players as you could see from the way we applauded him when he came off. The only other opposition player I can remember getting a standing ovation at Old Trafford was the Brazilian Ronaldo when he scored a hat trick against us.

Manchester United and Juventus are both historic clubs and I think we all want to see Juventus at the top of Italian football and competing in the Champions league, I'm sure with the fanbase Juve have it will only be a matter of time before we are playing matches against each other again. Hopefully the newspapers are correct and we will steal Sneijder from Inter Milan and make it easier for you.

Once again thank you for coming over to say goodbye to one of our true legends.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
9807 messaggi

I am a Manchester United fan and was at the game today, I just wanted to say thank you to Juventus it was great to see United and Juve playing at Old Trafford again. We always feel a link to Juventus because of our contests in the nineties and Del Piero is one of our favourite foreign players as you could see from the way we applauded him when he came off. The only other opposition player I can remember getting a standing ovation at Old Trafford was the Brazilian Ronaldo when he scored a hat trick against us.

Manchester United and Juventus are both historic clubs and I think we all want to see Juventus at the top of Italian football and competing in the Champions league, I'm sure with the fanbase Juve have it will only be a matter of time before we are playing matches against each other again. Hopefully the newspapers are correct and we will steal Sneijder from Inter Milan and make it easier for you.

Thank you for your support!!

I hope you're aware of the luck you have to have won the league and to be about to play a final of champions league!!!

I hope that Juventus's managers will call Manchester for the inauguration of our new stadium!!

Good luck for saturday!

PS : Would you sell us vidic? he's not as good as he seems, listen to me...sefz

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
2559 messaggi

I will translate .the

Sono un tifoso del Manchester United ed ero alla partita oggi. Volevo solo dire grazie alla Juventus,

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
4 messaggi

Thank you for your support!!

I hope you're aware of the luck you have to have won the league and to be about to play a final of champions league!!!

I hope that Juventus's managers will call Manchester for the inauguration of our new stadium!!

Good luck for saturday!

PS : Would you sell us vidic? he's not as good as he seems, listen to me...sefz

Sometimes we forget how lucky we are, we've won 4 from the last 5 English titles and been in 3 of the last 4 champions league finals, we truly are very lucky to have Sir Alex Ferguson.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
4608 messaggi

Thank you for choosing Juventus for this match! And I think Del Piero will always remember the standing ovation you all made for him :)

It has been a wonderful evening for us all. Thank you for your words, and let's hope to meet again in the field as soon as possible ;)

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
9807 messaggi

Sometimes we forget how lucky we are, we've won 4 from the last 5 English titles and been in 3 of the last 4 champions league finals, we truly are very lucky to have Sir Alex Ferguson.

Do you know why the game of today wasn't with more former Manchester Uinetd's players ? (smeichel, irwin, cole, yorke etc etc) and the same for Juventus? (zidane, davids)?

It would have been a lot more better i think...

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
4 messaggi

Do you know why the game of today wasn't with more former Manchester Uinetd's players ? (smeichel, irwin, cole, yorke etc etc) and the same for Juventus? (zidane, davids)?

It would have been a lot more better i think...

Ferguson said he wanted to use the game for players who might be in the final (Rooney, Giggs, Scholes, Anderson, Rafael). We would have liked to see Zidane, Davids and Nedved again but it was still a great night.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
2258 messaggi

Ecco la reazione di Gary Neville alla fine del match d'addio

sefz

spiegatemi questo video per favore,

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
6168 messaggi

Ferguson said he wanted to use the game for players who might be in the final (Rooney, Giggs, Scholes, Anderson, Rafael). We would have liked to see Zidane, Davids and Nedved again but it was still a great night.

Pepe and martinez 're almost the same thing :sisi:

sefz

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
8034 messaggi

Neville non ha voluto la Juventus a qualificarsi, perch

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
2258 messaggi

Neville non ha voluto la Juventus a qualificarsi, perch

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
2 messaggi

Hi guys, I'm sorry this post is in English, I don't speak Italian but wanted to pass on some words to you guys, hopefully it can be translated by someone!

I was at the game earlier and it was a lot of fun for obvious reasons from the point of view of a Manchester United fan, seeing Gary for the last time, plus Beckham, Phil Neville, Nicky Butt and so forth alongside the current stars like Anderson, Rooney and Rafael, not to mention Giggs and Scholes! However, it was also a pleasure to see some of your stars, in particular Del Piero, who everyone who knows anything about football recognises as an absolute legend and a class act. It was unfortunate he didn't score (although he nearly scored a beautiful one in the first half!) but his influence was apparent and even now he's fantastic to watch, a real master.

I know your club isn't what it once was for a variety of reasons, of no fault of the players, but I consider Juventus to be one of the European giants alongside United, Barcelona, Real Madrid, AC Milan, Ajax, Inter Milan and so forth. Just look at some of your players from recent history, in my lifetime I've been fortunate enough to have seen the likes of the aforementioned Del Piero, Thuram, Zidane, Nedved, Buffon, Inzaghi and so forth. Every club goes through dips and I have no doubt that one day Juve and Manchester United will meet again in the Champions League, just like we did in those epic matches in 1999, :).

Gary Neville is a real Manchester United fan, a fan who did what we all dream of at United by wearing that shirt for 20 years, and he knows what you guys mean to the world of football. Part of the reason why Manchester United are going to a European cup final on Saturday is because of teams like Juventus raising the bar many years ago. We try to remember our history at United, particularly our big European nights, and you guys certainly have provided some of our most memorable battles.

Thanks to all of you guys.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
2461 messaggi

Hi guys, I'm sorry this post is in English, I don't speak Italian but wanted to pass on some words to you guys, hopefully it can be translated by someone!

I was at the game earlier and it was a lot of fun for obvious reasons from the point of view of a Manchester United fan, seeing Gary for the last time, plus Beckham, Phil Neville, Nicky Butt and so forth alongside the current stars like Anderson, Rooney and Rafael, not to mention Giggs and Scholes! However, it was also a pleasure to see some of your stars, in particular Del Piero, who everyone who knows anything about football recognises as an absolute legend and a class act. It was unfortunate he didn't score (although he nearly scored a beautiful one in the first half!) but his influence was apparent and even now he's fantastic to watch, a real master.

I know your club isn't what it once was for a variety of reasons, of no fault of the players, but I consider Juventus to be one of the European giants alongside United, Barcelona, Real Madrid, AC Milan, Ajax, Inter Milan and so forth. Just look at some of your players from recent history, in my lifetime I've been fortunate enough to have seen the likes of the aforementioned Del Piero, Thuram, Zidane, Nedved, Buffon, Inzaghi and so forth. Every club goes through dips and I have no doubt that one day Juve and Manchester United will meet again in the Champions League, just like we did in those epic matches in 1999, :).

Gary Neville is a real Manchester United fan, a fan who did what we all dream of at United by wearing that shirt for 20 years, and he knows what you guys mean to the world of football. Part of the reason why Manchester United are going to a European cup final on Saturday is because of teams like Juventus raising the bar many years ago. We try to remember our history at United, particularly our big European nights, and you guys certainly have provided some of our most memorable battles.

Thanks to all of you guys.

class posts mates.

Nevs is a true legeng and really deserved such a celebration (even if maybe it had to be scheduled on another date), and as a Juve fan i'm proud that the team i support had been part of it.

and no question about saturday, i really hope you crush barca sefz

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
86 messaggi

Grazie, anche noi desideriamo tornare presto al top!

Thank you so much! We hope to come back really giants!

:sventola:

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
1000 messaggi

Pepe ha segnato al old trafford e voi no :p

sefz

sefz

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
1000 messaggi

dio pepe quant'

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
1000 messaggi

FERMI

MOTTA HA FERMATO GIGGS

il calcio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
101 messaggi

United! United! United!

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Ospite
Questa discussione è chiusa.
Accedi per seguire   

• Chi sta navigando   0 utenti

Nessun utente registrato visualizza questa pagina.

• Crea Nuovo...